Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Citrus Twist August Reveal

Good morning!  Today is the day I get to reveal my projects using the August Kits from Citrus Twist!

It was so difficult this past month to keep the contents of my kits a secret, when all I really wanted to do was shout that I did indeed have parts of Shimelle's new line from American Crafts in my little hands!!  How exciting is that?! 

So onto this months kits!  August is jam packed full of new products from AC, Crate Paper, and Webster Pages.  Trina, the owner of Citrus Twist, put together beautiful kits as always and I am so excited to share them with you :).

Here are the August Main and Embellishment kits......

Main Kit-All That Glitters

August 2014 All that Glitters Main Kit
 
Embellishment Kit-Summer Dreaming
 
August 2014 Summer Dreaming Embellishment Kit

This month, I also purchased both the Pocket Life and Pocket Life Embellishment kits and you will find pieces of them in a few of my projects.

Pocket Life Kit-It Had To Be You
 
August 2014 It Had to Be PL Kit
 
PL Embellishment Kit-Little Bit of Sass
 
August 2014 Little Bit of Sass PL Embellishment Kit

My first layout, "Golden Girl," came about after a lot of hesitating--it did not feel right to cut this beautiful paper from Webster Pages apart....


 
But I did!
Golden Girl
 
And a look at the absolutely perfect glitter Thickers from Shimelle's line...
 
Golden Girl 2

 
 This next layout feautures one of my favorite papers from Crate Paper....
 
Always Here
 
"Always Here" is my Main Kit only Project and I pulled almost all of my embellishments from the ephremera pack from Crate Paper--love it when these are in my kits because it gives me a lot of options.
 
Always Here 2
 
And because they will be featured in upcoming blog posts both here and at Citrus Twist, I will leave you with just a few sneaks of these last two projects.....
 
Go Somewhere Lovely 2

A Beautiful Life 6
 
To see more inspiration from the Citrus Twist Design Team, head on over and check out the gallery.  You can also find us on Instagram under the username @citrustwistkits and at our newly formed Citrus Twist Fan's Page over on Facebook
 
Happy Reveal Day!
 
Michelle
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I really love the kits again this month, however after over 3 weeks in the USA on holiday my husband has gave me a no spend ban LOL, I am so so so tempted and keep looking at them all.

    ReplyDelete