Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Create

When it was announced that Shimelle was going to have a line with American Crafts, I was thrilled.  I have always loved her style and loved to watch her scrap on her videos, so I was overjoyed when Trina, owner of Citrus Twist, let the DT know that August's kits would have lots of  papercrafting goodies from the new Shimelle line in them. 

After I had finished my design team projects, I decided I wanted to create a layout just for me using lots of the Shimelle collection because one of the stickers available in Shimelle's sticker pad just pretty much summed me up.

Create
 
 
Yes, I scrapped about scrapping.
 
Create 3
 
Create 2
 
Everything that I used for this layout came from the various August kits from Citrus Twist, except for the "I 3> Scrapbooking" badge which came from 2Peas. 
 
I had so much fun scrapping one my favorite things and I really need to do this more often.  I actually have lots of ideas for scrapping more about myself, but as in most areas of my life, family and dog come first, so my little album is a little light.  At least my "Me" album is cute though--
 
Create 4
 
The new Studio Gold products by Teresa Collins for WeRMemory Keepers are out of this world, expecially the new 8.5 x 11 albums like this one here.  The tourquoise and gold polka dot combo is so pretty.  I ordered this one from the Citrus Twist Store and I was so surpised when I was putting this post together to find that there are still some available. What?!  Beautiful album.
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Michelle
 


8 comments:

  1. Love that quote! It is so "Me"!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the quote, too. I like the details you added especially the glitter gold letters. nice work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! The gold glitter Thickers are the perfect amount of sparkle-I may own a few packs :).

      Delete
  3. Great page!! Love the white background and bit of gold. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your grid! You have totally sold me on the Shimelle ephemera. If ever there was a collection to scrap about scraping it's it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Aimee! I think my favorite parts of Shimelle's collection are the ephemera and the sticker pack.

      Delete