Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Happy Moment

We blow a lot of bubbles at our house.  In fact, I think we are pretty good at it. But are bubble blowin' was blown out of the water by my sister-in-law this past summer when she pulled out her crazy awesome bubble blowing machine.  And of course I had to document it :).

Happy Moment
 
Happy Moment 2
 
Happy Moment 3'
 
 

Minty green is one of my current favorite colors to scrap with and paired it with some pink, red, and gold in a simple grid inspired design. 
 
The super cute heart shaped speech bubbles are from iheartstudio which is one of my fave places to go for digital cut files.  I had cut out several with the initial idea to create a horizontal line with them, but ended up just sticking with two and filed that idea away for another day.
 
Michelle
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment: