Monday, November 3, 2014

November at Citrus Twist

The November Citrus Twist Kits are beautiful.  When I opened up my box I acted like a giddy fool.  I might have even hit a new level in regards to my dork status :).  Ha. Needless to say, paper and embellishments get me pretty excited and Trina, owner of Citrus Twist, hit it out of the ballpark with November.  Here's a look at what you will find in both the Main and Embellishment Kits.

Untitled
 
You can see that the kits are a beautiful mix of Heidi Swapp's September Skies, Maggie Holmes' Open Book, Gossamer Blue, and a little bit of Amy Tangerine's new Stitched.  Basically, all of my fall faves put together :).
 
And here are three of the four scrapbook layouts I made (I will be sharing my fourth layout later this week):
 
Life
 
Hello Autumn
 
Books 3
 
I {heart} autumn. Sigh.
 
You can see what the the rest of Design Team did with November's kits by visiting the the Citrus Twist Gallery


No comments:

Post a Comment