Sunday, February 1, 2015

February is Here

Happy first day of February! I am always so happy to see this day because it means we are just a little bit closer to spring, that we will be celebrating a special little girl's birthday soon, and that Valentine's Day is coming up. However, this year February also means the start of a new creative endeavor--I am so pleased to announce that I am officially a member of the Hip Kit Club Design Team! Seriously, February rocks!

  DT Annoucement Graphic
 
Wow. Really wow. Cannot believe I am amongst this group of incredibly talented women and that I get create and hopefully inspire others with a product that I truly believe is great. Fun times are ahead :).
 
For those of you new to the Hip Kit Club here is a look at February's kits:
 



 
I have had all of these beautiful kits in my possession for a few days now and I can honestly say that they are a thing of beauty! I have actually had a little bit of anxiety about cutting up a few of the papers--they are just so perfect . Haha. But of course, since I am up on the HKC blog TOMORROW with my first project, I told myself to be an adult and promptly cut those papers up. (It helps that I also have the Paper Add-on--I have backups!)  Here is a tiny peak of what I have created so far:
 
Your'e Amazing 2
 
 
Looking forward to sharing more of these beautiful kits soon!
 
Michelle
 


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! Glad you were able to cut up those papers! Hard to do I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, that's so nice. I like your work with Elle's Studio stuff. I'm not familiar with Hip Kit club so I will go check it out. Good luck with it. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Michelle! I'm looking forward to being on the team with you!!

    ReplyDelete