Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Hip Kit Club-Today is the Day

While I am greatly anticipating the arrival of my March Kits from the Hip Kit Club, I wanted to get one more layout done with February's.
 
I really like both the rolls of Heidi Swapp washi in the February Embellishment Kit and I wanted to work it into a layout in a different way then I had previously done. What I decided to do was to create circle embellishments with it. To do this, I simply laid tape down onto a scrap piece of light patterned paper and used a manual die cutter to cut circles in two sizes. A punch would also have worked.
 
Today is the Day 4

Since I was planning on using the circles as embellishments, I placed them in three clusters creating a visual triangle. Here is the final result:
 
Today is the Day

Today is the Day 2

Today is the Day 3

Wishing you a great Wednesday!

1 comment: