Monday, April 6, 2015

Hello Beautiful

Last week on the Elle's Studio blog I shared my take on the Thursday Sketch and now I want to share it here with you.

The sketch, which you can here, is a basic grid design based off of this layout by Jill Sprott. Using Elle's newest collection Cienna, here is what I created:

Hello Beautiful

 
Hello Beautiful 2
 
Hello Beautiful 3
 
Now, in anticipation of the reveal of both Elle's Studio's exclusive April Kit and a new Design Team Gallery on Friday the 10th, I want to leave you with a few sneaks of my two projects:  
Happy Moments 3
 
Catching Frogs 2
 
See anything that you might like? I will be entirely honest here--these layouts nearly put themselves together! Ha ha. But really, the combination of the April Kit and Cienna is a match made in scrapbooking heaven. Absolutely looking forward to sharing the full projects here with you real soon!
 
Michelle

1 comment: