Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hip Kit Club: April

I have had so much fun playing with April's kits from Hip Kit Club, so much fun in fact, that I have two layouts to share with you! First up is For Sale, a layout I made to document my little girl's budding entrepreneurship.

For Sale

I was super happy to find the grid paper from Elle's Studio in the April Main Kit (and in the Paper Kit too!) because it serves as a really great background for all the colorful products in this month's kits.

For Sale 2

For Sale 3

The photo in this next layout really gives you a picture of what my cameral roll looks like on my phone right now--lots of green and bright, happy colors. Lucky for me, April's kits really compliments them.

Good Times

I chose to go with a basic grid design here so that I could work in several elements such as the awesome white and silver camera from the Amy Tangerine Epherema Pack in the April Main Kit.

Good Times 3

Aren't the new gold phrase Thickers just gorgeous?

Good Times 2

Well there you have it, two new projects using all the awesome goodies in April's Kits from the Hip Kit Club! Looking forward to sharing a new project with you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment