Friday, April 17, 2015

Hip Kit Club May Reveal

Happy Friday everyone! Last night the Hip Kit Club May Kits were revealed and today I want to share those with you.


Untitled
 
 
Untitled
 
 
Untitled
 
 
Untitled
 
 
Untitled
 
 
Untitled
 
Wow, right?? I can't even begin to narrow down my favorites this month. First off, the color scheme is amazing and fresh. The blue just really sticks out to me, but the green is right behind it. And the embellishments--looks just like my scrappy wish list! The mix of manufactors is great too--Pink Paislee, Dear Lizzy, Chickaniddy, Pebbles, Evalicious.....and did you notice the bit of Crate Paper's Poolside in the Embellishment Add-on??  Wow, just wow.
 
Well there you have it, I have professed my love for these kits and hope a little bit of it has rubbed off on you :). I have linked up all the kits to make it super easy for you to see a detailed list of contents. All kits are available for order now and will start shipping the first of May!
 
Michelle

1 comment:

  1. Oh, wow that color kit! The lemon paper! Really have to check them out. Thanks for sharing. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete