Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Super Hero

My oldest daughter has been a big fan of princess dresses since she could wear them, so you can imagine my suprise when given the the opportunity to dress up for her preschool's "Princess and Super Hero Day," she chose to go as a super hero! Luckily, we were able to come up with a costume and this next layout made for the Hip Kit Club using the April Kits, documents this.
 
Super Hero
 
Doesn't she make an amazing Super Hero??  I think so :). I went with the lots of of neutral and muted tones in this layout so as not to contrast too much with the purplish pink in the photo.
 
Super Hero 2
 
I cut out a square from the Webster's Pages patterned paper with a sentiment that I thought went really well with the subject of the layout and made sure to feature that in the design.
 
Super Hero 3
 
I wanted just a bit of pink in my layout, so I layered a piece of patterned paper from the 6x6 Amy Tangerine Paper Pad from the April Project Life Kit underneath the photo. (By the way, I love the variety and options that a small paper pad brings!) Thanks for stopping by this morning and wishing you all a super day!
 
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment