Monday, April 13, 2015

#Life

Recently with the new re-launch of Big Picture Classes and the opportunity of enjoying a short period of free membership to the site, I have been exploring the classes BPC currently has to offer. My favorite so far is a class taught by Lilith Eeckels that focuses on scrapping quickly and today I want to share a layout that the class inspired.

Hello Life
 
After doing a quick pick of supplies, I really set out to get the layout done in under thirty minutes and I was (suprisingly) successful. 
 
Hello Life 2
 
It honestly felt great to get this memory documented and in the books. I kept the layout pretty simple and re-used some of my basic design go-tos. Basically, I took much of the over thinking out and just played with pretty supplies--nothing wrong with that!
 
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. I like the layers of paper that way down 1 side, looks very sharp. Beautiful photo, pretty layout. I'm not taking the class, but I can't imagine anything will make me scrap faster. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab layout, Michelle, love the design!

    ReplyDelete