Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue Blog Hop

GB Blog Hop Banner

Welcome to my stop of the July Design Team Blog Hop!

I know that the "kit world" moves pretty fast and when most of you are receiving your kits the design team is receiving the next month's kit which means sneaks of the new kits start happening.

At Gossamer Blue we know that can be pretty overwhelming, so we've come up with a solution-each month on the 15th we are going to inspire you as you are receiving your kits!

This month the July Kits-my first as a member of the Design Team-were amazing and I truly had so much fun creating with them. Today I want to share a brand new layout made with the July Kits that features some fun stickers and papers from Shimelle's latest collection.

  Lovely Morning

The grey coffee cup paper is so fun and I really enjoyed mixing up my title up. And of course I have a whole lot of love for anything floral, especially if they include navy blue!

Lovely Morning 2

Lovely Morning 3

Now as much as I hope I have inspired you to drop everything and get those July Kits out, I want to encourage you to continue on with the hop because there is an amazing amount of talent in the line up and I wouldn't want you to miss a thing! Here are the links:

  Alex Hunter
  Andrea Gray
  Brenda Smith
  Brenda Weaver
  Caylee Grey
  Chantal Philippe
  Diane Payne
  Emily Spahn
  Erin Taylor
  Eunyoung Lee
  Felicitas Mayer
  Heather Leopard
  Jill Keller
  Joy Taylor
  Katarzyna Przybyt
Kathleen Graumüller
  Katie Ehmann
  Kellie Winnell
  Kelly Xenos
  You Are Here
  Patricia Roebuck
  Rebecca Luminarias
  Sandra Dietrich
  Sian Fair
  Stephanie Buice
  Yana Smakula

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. I love how you used 2 different things for your title (well, 3 really). It really looks great. Great layering, too, and I love that coffee cup paper edge. That looks awesome. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Such a great title idea, and wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful!! I love how you did that title and love the pavement of papers and embellies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title is perfect! This is such a soft beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete