Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Hip Kit Club: Hello Ladies

Hi guys! Today I am back to share a new layout featuring the kits from The Hip Kit Club. I was recently super inspired by fellow Design Team member Missy Whidden's use of a kraft colored background, so much so that when I went to work on this next layout I started by pulling out a sheet of Kraft from the July Cardstock Kit and let that be my starting point.

Hello Ladies

It used to be pretty common to find kraft in scrapbooking galleries and I thought it was fun to bring this trend back and I really appreciate the inspiration Missy's project provided.

  Hello Ladies 2

The Crate Paper chipboard pieces in the July Main Kit really made embellishing my layout pretty easy. The combination of the chipboard plus the Simple Stories frame and October Afternoon flair make me think that these three items must have been made for each other because they go together so well!

Hello Ladies 3

I don't know about you, but I really dig a good, bright red and I made sure to add some to my layout. The sentiment on the Elle's Studio tag pretty much summed up my feelings about this fun and funky photo of my daughters. 

My first few projects that I have made with the July Kits have been such a breeze to make which, in my opinion, really goes to prove just how well the kits at Hip Kit Club are put together. 

Looking forward to sharing more with you next week!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment