Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Citrus Twist: August

Happy August everyone! I am not quite okay with how fast the summer is rollin' by, but lucky for me I have a new kit from Citrus Twist  to console me!  Ha ha.

The August Kits from Citrus Twist were revealed this past weekend and today I want to share those with you! This month I worked with the August Main, Embellishment, and Pattern Play Kits. Here is a look at what you will find in them:

August Main Kit

Main_1.jpg

August "Go There" Embellishment Kit

Embellishment_1_2.jpg

August Pattern Paper Play Kits #1 and #2

Paper-Play-1_1.jpg Paper-Play-2_1.jpg

My first layout that I want to share with you today uses a mix of all the kits:

Smile

Whenever I see stickers in a kit I get excited! They are one of my favorite embellishments and the Journey stickers (from Crate Paper)  in the Embellishment Kit are just so pretty! 

Smile 2

Currently at Citrus Twist, we are holding a fun #JUSTSTAMPIT Challenge on Instagram. 

Just Stamp It

If you haven't already checked out Jessy's stamps that she designed for Citrus Twist, you can check them out here in the shop.

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment