Saturday, August 15, 2015

Gossamer Blue Blog Hop

GB Blog Hop Banner

Welcome to my stop on the August Design Team Blog Hop!

I know that the "kit world" moves pretty fast and when most of you are receiving your kits the design team is receiving the next month's kit which means sneaks of the new kits start happening.

At Gossamer Blue we know that can be pretty overwhelming, so we've come up with a solution-each month on the 15th we are going to inspire you just as you are receiving your kits!

This month the August Kits were amazing and I truly had so much fun creating with them. Today I want to share a brand new layout made with the August Kits that features a fun mix of papers from Scrapbook Kit:

Like You A Lot

One of my favorite techniques is to layer up my patterned paper simply because it means I don't have to exclude any papers--I can include any and all of the ones I want!

Like You A Lot 2

I didn't limit my layering to just the patterned paper either! To fill in a little bit of blank space at the bottom of my layout, I cut some strips of white cardstock and adhered them with stitching--this added a subtle bit of interest and texture in a space that I felt was too "blank."

Like You A Lot 3


Now as much as I hope I have inspired you to drop everything and get those August Kits out, I want to encourage you to continue on with the hop because there is an amazing amount of talent in the line up and I wouldn't want you to miss a thing! Here are the links:

Alex Hunter
  Anabelle O'Malley
  Andrea Gray
  Brenda Smith
  Brenda Weaver
Diane Payne
Emily Spahn
Erin Taylor
  Eyoung Lee
  Felicitas Mayer
  France Wisniewski
  Heather Leopard
  Jill Cornell
  Jill Keller
  Kasia Przybyt
  Kathleen Graumuller
  Kellie Winnell
  Kelly Xenos
Laura Rahel Crosby
Michelle Wedertz <----You are here!
  Michiko Kato
  Olatz Garaiyurrebaso
  Patricia Roebuck
  Rebecca Luminarias
  Sian Fair
  Stephanie Buice
  Yana Smakula

Thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous photo..put it together with the GB kits and your scrapping knack..well, that's perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is absolutely gorgeous and then the layout compliments it so well, a gorgeous layout Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice and sweet layout! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling layout, Michelle, love the way you layered your background papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I love that you used so many of the patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete