Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Citrus Twist Kits: November Reveal

This past weekend the November Kits at Citrus Twist Kits were revealed and they are beautiful! Here's what the November Main "Happy Lane" Kit looks like:

CTK_Nov-2015_Main_1.jpg

The color scheme in this kit was right up my alley with the neutrals and pops of yellow and blue. The surprise hit with me this month was the pack of ephemera from Basic Grey's Sunkissed collection--loved every piece of it!

I also worked with the Sprinkles, Embellishment, and Patterned Play #1 Kits--I like having options!  Here are two of my projects that I have created this month:

Priorities

Priorities2

Field Trip

Field Trip 2


For more inspiration, make sure and stop by the both the Gallery and the CTK Blog--our design team is a busy one and there is always something new for you to see! 

Have a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment