Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Gossamer Blue: December Reveal

Hi guys! Today's blog post is all about the December Kits from Gossamer Blue! Yay!

This month the kits really inspired me and I was a happy scrapper as I put together new layouts use the lovely mix of products that include the newest products from Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, and Seven Paper (aka Studio Calico).

First up is layout featuring a super happy girl standing on Main Street in Disneyland. This was one of my fave photos of the day and that meant I had a little anxiety about creating a layout that really complimented the photo. With the help of all the beautiful colors in the kits, I gave it my best shot:

This-is-Magical

Seriously, the sheet of heart patterned paper from Seven Paper was one of those where I felt super torn between keeping it whole and saving forever or cutting it up and using everywhere! I chose to cut it up ;).

This is Magical 2

I sort of surprised myself with this next layout. Early on as I was beginning to piece together the basic design, I had the crazy idea to switch up my usual white thread to BLACK and stitch all over. I was super happy how that random thought turned out!

Shine\

I really believe that my change in thread color took this layout to a new level. Funny how such a simple change up can make a whole lot of difference!

Shine3

Well, that's all I am sharing for now, but I won't hold out on you too long! If you want to see a sneak peak of my other projects as well as check out the rest of the design team's work, you can head on over to the Gossamer Blue Gallery where there is loads of inspiration! 

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment