Monday, February 8, 2016

Us-A Selfie Challenge

I have been a huge Shimelle fan for a long time and felt her absence as she took a little time away from regular blogging and video making. I've watched my share of videos, but no one gets me quite as excited to scrapbook as she does and I have really felt a revival of my own scrappy spirit since watching her latest videos.

She recently posted here that she is going to get back to issueing challenges and I felt compelled this past weekend to participate in her first one-a "Scrapbook a Selfie" Challenge:


Instead of scrapping just a photo of myself, I scrapped a goofie selfie  my husband and I took while waiting for our son's football game to start. During this past football season we spent a lot time in the car together traveling out of town and I really, really enjoyed it. Car rides generally mean quiet time since the girls fall asleep and it's always great to have that time to just chat without any interuptions. 





So how about you--what is inspiring you lately??? Along with reading Shimelle's blog regularly, I am also feeling super excited to get to work with a a beautiful pile of new CHA releases that arrived this past week--nothing gets the scrappy mojo going quite like a box of new goodies!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Michelle

1 comment:

  1. I have to say new supplies do inspire me. I can only buy really a couple times a year so I carefully choose and love what I get. Challenges don't really inspire me, as I don't know how to share anything and take part. But I do like maybe a sketch, or a layout from one of my favorite scrappers. Really like the balance you have here, awesome layout. Michelle t

    ReplyDelete