Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Gossamer Blue: March Reveal

Happy March!  Today is reveal day at Gossamer Blue and I am super excited to share my projects with you this morning!

The March Kits are full of all new releases from Crate Paper, Pink Paislee, and MME! This kit was incredibly motivating and my layouts came together with ease--a sure sign that the kits are great :).

This first layout is a combination of the Main Scrapbook Kit, Add-On #2, and the Main Life Pages Add-On:


If I had to choose a favorite layout from my projects this month, this would be it.  So many things that I love about this layout--the color scheme is just so spring;  the cut file, which is included in March's batch of printables and cut files, is so pretty and delicate; I totally surprised myself by not using any cardstock; and it features my dog Rincon whom I believe to be the coolest dog out there ;).  


For my second layout, I pulled products from both the Main SB Kit and Main Add-On:


I had been hoping that MME's new collection On Trend 2 would make it into the kits and I was not let down! The word "Smile" is a beautiful glassy gold and had me wishing that I several packages of the word phrases and shapes (also from MME.)  


The last project I am sharing today is a match up of the Main SB Kit, the Life Pages Add-On #3, and Add-On #2:


This colors in this kits, as I am sure you can tell, are very springy, but they work well with all subjects including these very wintery pictures of my daughters.


Well have you seen anything that you like?  Personally, I think I hit the jackpot with these kits! It's almost as if I handed Lori (owner of GB) my wish list from CHA and she put it all together for March!

If you have the time, please head on over to the gallery--the projects created by the Design Team are pretty terrific!

Happy crafting!

Michelle
  





No comments:

Post a Comment