Thursday, June 2, 2016

Gossamer Blue: June Kits

Hello! Is anyone else completely confused about how we ended up in June so fast?? Really, it feels like time fastforwarded three months! My brain is still in March! Ha ha.

One of the only benefits of time moving fast though, is that it always seems like I am getting a new scrapbooking kit and today I am wanting to share my latest creations with the new June Kits from Gossamer Blue.

This month the kits are a mix of Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, and Pink Fresh. The products in the kits had me creating in no time and even though I am finished with my DT projects, I still have loads leftover and am looking forward to getting back to kits:).  Here are a few of my projects:


This is my FAVE. I was one of those confused people who really did not see the potential or relevance of pie charts when they started making an appearance in scrapbooking supplies. Now though, I am a believer! First off, they are circles which I am pretty comfortable with and second, they are a good medium for displaying all the beautiful patterned paper. Yup, I will be using pie charts again.




This black floral paper from Simple Stories is the BEST. It is so pretty and I refuse to part with the little scraps I have left of it! I also love the bits of green in this layout. Lately I have really been drawn to this color and I was so happy to find lots of it in the June Kits.


As I was creating with these kits, I found that they were really working well as a kit that will lead you from Spring to Summer. I scrapped photos from this spring, but I also was able to feel in some gaps in photos from last summer. I love it when a kit does double duty like that!

Wishing you a great day!

Michelle






No comments:

Post a Comment