Sunday, July 10, 2016

Elle's Studio: July

July 10th means it is time for a new kit and and co-ordinating goodies from Elle's Studio! This month when I opened up my box, I was pretty darn happy. The colors and products for July are amazing and colorful, as usual!





Pretty great, right??  I think so! The fun and bright cards from the kit were where I drew most of my inspiration from and with thoughts of summertime in my head. Here is what I made:


I really fell in love with the both the camera and lemon journaling cards from the kit. I also could not resist adding the wood veneeer "Good Times" tab.



For my second project, I did a quick pocket page for my daughter's album that documented a few, everyday moments:


Part of the reason I really like kits from Elle's Studio, is that they are so incredibly colorful and pair nicely with my photos.  Occasionally though, things get a little too colorful for my liking and to fix this I will often print one or two photos in black and white. 



Well, what do you think?? Are you digging the fun colors like I am?? I don't know about you, but these colors pretty much represent my life--a big, happy rainbow:).

Remember, a new gallery is also live at Elle's Studio and I encourage you to head on over and take a look!

Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment