Friday, January 13, 2017

The Little Things

I seem to go through a lull when it comes to creating projects for my personal album during the late spring and summer and it sure felt great to finally get the urge to make something purely about myself and the things that I like.


I took this photo on the way into the theater to see Fantastic Beasts (which I loved!) and really liked the reds and yellows that I was able to bring out with a filter from the Color Story app. I went ahead and used a recent kit from Studio Calico and combined it with a package of Thickers that I had on my desk. The kit featured a wintery theme, but I felt like since it was almost technically winter, I could get away with documenting a fall moment.


Where I live, fall starts a little later, but I was still surprised to have found the sidewalk covered with leaves in mid-December. It was autumn's last hurrah in my neck of the woods and I was pretty happy to have found such a pretty scene :).

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment